Before the Mobility
Before your arrival you have to build a Learning Agreement which has to be signed by all parties (Student, Sending Institution, Receiving Institution). While building your study plan, keep in mind some rules:
- The credit system of ABAVr is based on CFA (Crediti Formativi Accademici);
- 1 CFA = 1 ECTS. No conversion required;
- The study plan should equal or be roughly around 30 ECTS per semester. It is highly suggested that you do not plan a higher work load;
- If you don’t possess at least a basic level in Italian, it is recommended choosing laboratory activities over theoretical classes.
During the Mobility
As you arrive in Italy you normally already possess a draft of your study plan previously signed by all parties. But it is most likely that you will have to make some changes. There is a variety of circumstances why you would want to switch some classes, like timetables conflicts, language barriers, etc.
Please remember that:
- All changes to your initial L.A. should be made during your first month of stay;
- Whenever you make a change, the L.A. must be signed again by all parties. Therefore try to condense the changes in one or two steps, if possible.
Do not ever skip the first days of classes, as it is the best moment you can realize if a subject is appropriate for your study plan. Try to always be a step ahead and directly talk with the teacher before or after the first day of class, explaining you are an exchange student and that you could be following his/her class for the rest of the semester. There is a chance that teachers – especially for theoretical classes – will arrange an exam that is more suitable to your language level.
Learning Agreement Model
To download the Learning Agreement Model for the academic year 2018-19 please click the link below:
|Erasmus+ Learning Agreement Model a.y. 2018/2019|